Web Marketing : Pay Per Click Advertising
What is Pay Per Click Advertising?
Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising campaigns or programs are basically an online auction where parties place bids on keywords that will trigger a display advertisement to appear in the search engine results pages on Google, Yahoo! or another search engine. The ads are shown either at the top of the page or along the right column, depending on the volume of bidders. Google calls them "Sponsored Links", Yahoo! calls them "Sponsored Results" and Bing calls them "Sponsored sites". When a person clicks on the ad, they are redirected to a landing page on some website.
What are the benefits of PPC?
- Instantly place your advertisements in front of a large audience
- Catch the demand generated by other advertising channels, e.g. TV ad generates interest, prospective client goes to Google.com to learn more, then clicks on PPC ad
- Drive new traffic to specific pages on your website
- Ads only appear for your targeted keywords, so you receive only high quality leads
- Only pay when someone clicks on your ad
- You may establish daily budget limits to control your costs
- Target geographic regions, cities, languages, times of day plus more with your ads
- Easy to use PPC management tools allow instant update of ad copy, keywords and bids
- Tap into the millions of dollars that are spent on transactions initiated online
How Does It Work?
Let's say my website sells tea and accessories. I may place bids of one dollar on each of the following keywords at Google.com: "green tea", "black tea", and "tea pot sets". I write an advertisement to go with my keywords. Within minutes my ad is showing in Google.com in the Sponsored Links section. I will pay roughly $1.00 to Google each time someone clicks thru to my website from the Google search page. So if four people click on my ad today, I will pay roughly $4.00 to Google.
How Do I Get Started?
Our primary focus is Google AdWords. We can help either set up a new campaign or optimize your current campaigns. Just send us a link to your current website, a short list of your goals/issues, and we'll get back to you with more details on how we can help you profit using pay per click advertising.
Please contact us anytime with general questions or to discuss your situation or request a free quote.