Services : Web Marketing
Be Seen On The Web
Just imagine for a moment. Your organization shows up on page 1 of Google.com for the keywords used by your target audience. What value does that contribute to your long-term success?
For many businesses or organizations today, being visible on the web in the spaces where your target audience spends time is critical for success. Those spaces might be search engines, local directories, email programs, social media and video sites, retail sites, publications, etc.
Illuma Solutions can help you to:
- Define, refine, & effectively communicate your message
- Entice website visitors to do some action
- Develop and enhance your relationship with site visitors (both new and existing visitors/clients)
- Increase your brand awareness
- Manage your online reputation or online identity
SEO Plus More...
You may have heard of the term "SEO", which stands for Search Engine Optimization. SEO involves tuning the infrastructure of your website so that
it is optimized for top rankings in the search engines. SEO is an important part of online marketing.
Online Marketing Service List
- Search Engine Optimization (Google, Yahoo!, Bing, etc.)
- Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, YouTube)
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising Campaign Management (Google AdWords)
- Affiliate Program Management
- Other Web Advertising Programs (Facebook Display Ads, Craigslist Ads)
- Email Marketing Campaigns (Custom email templates, MailChimp, Constant Contact)
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Online Identity & Reputation Management
- Graphic Design services by Krafft Design (logos, brochures, business cards, letterhead/envelopes, other custom graphics)
- QR Codes (Quick Response Codes, Scannable SmartPhone Barcodes)
- Blog Setup and Management (WordPress)
- Web Analytics (Web traffic analysis & monitoring via Google Analytics)
Ready to Get Started?
We'll need to gather some detailed information from you in order to completely optimize your web presence. Here are some of the most important items we'll
need to begin the process:
- Description of your business or organization
- Description of your target audience for website (who they are, what they do, their likes/dislikes, problems, etc.)
- Goals for your internet marketing
- Starter list of keywords and phrases that describe your market/organization
- List of the places on the web that your target audience frequently visits
- List of most common ways your target audience accesses the internet (computers, smartphones, other mobile devices)
- List of competitor, partner, or niche-related websites (include site name plus URL)
- Any marketing materials that describe organization (sell sheets, brochures, press releases, etc.)
What kind of results can I expect?
Once we learn more about you, your organization goals and the level of competitiveness of your marketplace, we'll be able to make some predictions on results. An investment put toward improving your web presence will pay dividends for years to come. Think of the lifetime value of each new site visitor you will attract, including any referrals they may bring.
Questions? Contact us, we'll be glad to help.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to request a free quote. When you're ready, we'll begin a conversation where we learn more about your specific needs.